Thursday, October 13, 2005

Updates

July 15

I got my DVR working great! I switched to using an application called SageTV. I highly recommend it as it has cleared up all the problems I was experiencing before.

I've got it so I can access my DVR remotely from work in case I want to update the recording schedule etc.

Also, I can run the captured programs on any of the computers in my workgroup from their location. Laura and I watched an episode of resucue me on a laptop in bed Wed night, and I didn't have to move it to the local machine.

All very cool!

I'm wrapping up an IT class on Windows Infrastructure. Interesting stuff - not sure how I'll use it.

I finally got a digital camera, so I'll be able to update the zero people who look at this page with more pics of me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?