Monday, December 12, 2005

Throw me a Bone Already!

If you are interested in Rhapsody, Magazines, or Blockbuster on-line, you must follow this link

Win A Free Video iPod

You can sign up for all of those things with an introductory discount and start yourself on the path to winning a free 60GB Video iPod.

Its a site that lets you win an iPod when 8 of your friends complete one of various offers, and it really works! 3 of my friends have won an iPod from this site.

So help me out! I only need one more person and you can be on your way to winning your own iPod.

Comments:
any particular reason you didn't make it an actual link?
 
The link is in the title.

Click on "Throw me a Bone Already"
 
I changed it to an actual link to avoid confusion.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?