Friday, January 04, 2008

Craig's List

I know that I'm late to the party on this one, but I've recently discovered Craig's list.

I went through a couple phases of e-bay buying and selling where I actually did a good job of saving packaging materials so that I didn't have to buy them. I made some money selling some things that my office gave me when I was done tinkering around with them. E-bay was a great but I got tired of storing the packing materials and wasn't interested in paying fees anymore.

So I recently put some things on Craig's list and have had what I would call moderate success. I sold a Christmas present (that wasn't from a family member) that was a highly sought after item on there very quickly, and I also sold an item that I got in my Wii bundle. I got cash for both which is a very nice alternative to PayPal.

I've had less success trying to trade/sell the Wii game "Bleach, Shattered Blade." If anyone is interested then check out my listing here:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/tag/522831530.html

I'm also trying to sell the old motherboard and CPU to my laptop which I upgraded last year. I might have to go to e-bay with this one as it seems there isn't a big market for computer supplies on C'list.

I really recommend checking out Craig's list. Its totally free because there is no money exchanged on the site. It takes less than 5 minutes to create a posting after which other members will e-mail you (through c'list not directly) if they are interested.

Comments:
I found my parking place on Craigs List and I have gotten a few acting gigs too. It's good stuff. but be careful if you are a woman. Always have someone with you if you make a trade :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?