Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Game Buying Frenzy

Off the energy of my last post, I embarked on a somewhat extravagent game buying frenzy. Not very many expensive ones in the group but there are just a lot

GB=Gameboy
GBC=Gameboy Color
GC=GameCube
N=New

Games I've bought recently:
Donkey Kong GB $10
Metroid II GB $13
Warioland GB $4.50
Golf GB $2.70
Zelda Oracle of Ages GBC $9
R-Type GBC $2.70
Dragon Warrior III GBC $4.50
Warlocked GBC $7
Super Mario Bros Delux GBC $9
Warioland 3 GBC $3.60
Mario Tennis GBC $9
Viewtiful Joe GC $9 N
Metriod Prime GC $15
Animal Crossing GC $15
Rogue Leader II GC $6.40
Zelda Wind Waker GC $15
Resident Evil 4 Wii $24.70
Trauma Center Wii $24.70
Rayman Raving Rabbids Wii $24.70
Cooking Mama Wii $30 N
From Russia With Love PS2 $9 N

So that is a lot of used and new games! Gheez what is that like $250!!!!

Actually, I feel pretty thrifty buying some oldies and used games to get the most for the $$, and we haven't made a big electronics purchase in quite some time so it works for now.

I'll update you all more on my ability to resist my game buying urges in the next post.

Comments:
You are nuts! In a good way, of course. Have you seen all the stuff on the news on the old folks playing the Wii? Your family is on the cutting edge.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?