Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am old

I watched the first episode of the new show Quarterlife which is about people only a quarter dead (age 25 I guess). The main character video blogs (with her Mac of course). The show started as an online thing on Myspace or somewhere.

My reaction:

1) I am old and farther from 25 than I thought

2) The show is not presenting anything new. Conversations in the first episode included a discussion about how women talk too much and artists are always unhappy.

This is basically 'Singles' with a computer. Same old 'Shit' with a new cast.

Comments:
Wow. It sounds really boring. I will stay away from it. Thanks!
 
Dood, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.

No seriously, these types of things are going to suck at first, but it's the way media is going. Right now, we watch TV on the Internet. Later, will we watch the Internet on TV? Probably something like it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?