Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lemme know whenever you want me to fart at you

So we live in an apt complex with a lot of friends. Actually not really friends more like people who are there and we talk to when someone gets their car stolen . . .

last night I decided to wander out and talk to these folks who are nice enough, but I don't really want to see them away from the apt complex. Anyway, I talk to them about how we're moving and how only one person who lives there is older than me -blah blah- then my stomach starts to hurt.

I Fart

Silently

I didn't smell it so I just kept talking but there was one of my neighbors sitting about butt level next to me on a stool and in about 2 minutes she got up (without saying anything) and went back to her apartment.

I kept talking for awhile because the others weren't acting weird and I hadn't really fully grasped what had happened. Eventually I needed to deal with my stomach issues so I casually said something like - well I should go. I got back in my apt to deal with the upset-ness and discovered my fly was DOWN!

so here's the sum total of events:

Guy comes out of apt to talk with his fly down and farts in his neighbor's face - "bye lemme know whenever you want me to fart at you, I live in #8, btw I wear boxers"

Comments:
Or if your neighbor was Yoda, he would say, "His fly unzipped, my neighbor had. Fart silently, he did. Herh. Herh. Herh."
 
That was too funny! Thanks for the laugh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?