Monday, August 25, 2008

Shift Switch

I am now working Monday through Friday which is great. Right now I'm at home after already having eaten dinner and walked the dog and its still before 8pm which is my old leave time.

Other things I'm looking forward to
-I GET SATURDAY BACK
-Exercising before and after work on a consistent schedule
-Not being so eye strained that i can't look at a computer when I come home
-Because of getting Sat back, I also get college football back
-Energy to do chores after work like cook or grocery shop (did dishes already tonight)
-After work activities - I'm back Softball!
-Time to work on some professional development at work
-I GET SATURDAY BACK

There is more, but thats what I'm excited about right now

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?