Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can't Blog

Everything I have to say is about our house right now, and I don't want to put anything on the internet that could somehow jeopardize us getting the work done or our money back etc. . .

I guess if you actually care about the remodeling then you'll have to e-mail me or something.

In other news we are going to Cleveland. I wish I could say I was more excited about the football, but I'm really just looking forward to getting out of town for a little bit. At least Baylor has had a good year.

Comments:
Blehhhhh.

Hopefully you guys have fun in Cleveland. Maybe you'll get more excited about the football once you're there.
 
I feel you. We've got painters in the house today so I'm working out of the dining room. And it smells weird.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?