Monday, December 08, 2008

Make Friends with my Wii or Else

So many people have Nintendo Wiis out there but since its so hard to share your console number, very few of my friends are also my Wii friends. Here is how to add me as a Wii friend:

First you need to enter the message center of your Wii menu. You can do this by clicking on the little envelope at the lower right hand of the main Wii menu.

Next you should click on the 'Create Message' icon on the lower left of the message dashboard. Its an icon that looks like a pen and paper

Now you have 3 choices, select 'Address Book.' Its the one with the happy faces on the right. This shows you your Wiis unique id number.

Click on the blue arrow on the right hand side to turn the page and show you the first page of your address book. You can also press the + button to get there.

If you've never added anyone, the next screen will be an empty page of your address book. Click on an empty slot

You'll now see a screen that prompts you to add a 'Wii' entry or 'Others.' Choose Wii and it will prompt you to 'Enter a Wii Number'

Click on the box to bring up the keypad and then use your Wiimote to enter my console number:

IMPORTANT
========================================
0846 4447 8635 1869

To complete the registration process, you will have to comment on this blog post with your console number which I enter on my end. When all this is complete, we can share Miis and I will send you a Mii for myself (or you can make one) that you can associate with this address book entry.

I'm tired of not being able to share content for Boom Blox, play Dr. Mario together or have some fun with Smash Bros online. I also want to see the creative Miis that everyone creates, so please add me as a friend and

IMPORTANT
========================================
REPLY BELOW AND PROVIDE YOUR WII NUMBER OR THIS WONT WORK

I'll send anyone who friends me the trial of Dr. Mario onliine

Comments:
My Dr. Mario #
7389 8653 9334
 
Now I feel kind of bad, since our Wii was one of your Wii's very few friends. Breakups are awkward...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?